Personal Identification InformationWe may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities. You have the right to request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the email address or phone number listed below. Additionally, you have the right to request what information has been collected for the last 12 months.
Non-Personal Identification InformationWe may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
Jack Richeson & Co. collects and uses personal information from users for the following purposes:
- TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- TO IMPROVE OUR SITE We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. If you provide us with your phone number for order processing purposes, it will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to an order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- TO SEND TRANSACTIONAL EMAILS The email address users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products, or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the user may contact us via our site.
- TO ADMINISTER A PROMOTION, SURVEY, OR OTHER SITE FEATURE We may send information to users that they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email message, or the user may contact us via our email or website. We may send SMS text messages that may include company news, promotions, updates related to products or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future SMS text messages, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each SMS text message, or the user may contact us via our email or website. Your wireless carrier may collect data about your wireless device usage, and its practices are governed by its own policies. We take measures to protect your sensitive personal information but cannot guarantee its security in transit or storage.
How We Protect Your InformationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal InformationWe do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
P.O. Box 386 Stanford, KY 40484